miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2012

T- 9 days :(


This will probably be my last post of my time in Spain, and while I am excited to go back to the States, I am also very sad to be leaving such a wonderful place.  Today 1/3 of our program is leaving and it made me think of some of the things I will miss most about Granada.  Here’s some of the things I will miss, along with some of the things I am excited to go back to!

Things I will miss:

-FRIENDS
-My senora (and her family):
-My director/ other teachers and such
-The people in general, everyone is so nice 
             here!
-Some of the food (cucumber soup, 
            gazpacho and fried cucumbers namely)
-Tapas
-Traveling often and cheaply
            -Sleeping in and going to bed early!
-No homework
-The weather

Things I am excited to go back to:

-Friends!  And family…
   -Bradley (and 50 minute classes!)
   -Basketball/ YoungLife/ Imago Dei
   -A phone with a full keyboard
   -My cats… and kinda maybe sorta my dogs.  
               That will probably only last the 1st 
                week though…
   -Being able to decide when and what to 
              eat/sleep/shower
              -Having internet
   -Being in the same time zone as most of my 
              friends/family

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario